How do you describe yourself? If you are too shy to describe yourself, why don't you choose one of your classmates and leave your impression(s) on him/her?
I do believe they'll like it, including me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is serendipity? It's 1% of the blessings we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 % is due to our efforts..
3 comments:
Hi Meg,
Wow! You already have two interesting questions posted. I'm going to describe Kevin just for fun.
He seems funny, enthusiastic and youthful. Am I right?
He Meg!!
It's Kevin. i have to say to nicole thanks. Am i funny, enthusiastic and youthful? i should think they are positive words. however, i have to say to you that that is my question to our classmate to the hands on club.
Hi, eighteen !
I`d like to tell you Ziedane for making his efforts. He is always trying to study very hard. I think his English skills are being imporved day by day. You know, as positive thinking, he seems to be enjoying this program. So I really want to do like him.
Post a Comment