What is serendipity?
It's 1% of the blessings we receive in life, work and love.
The other 99 % is due to our efforts..
Thursday, May 15, 2008
What's the 1st thing you want to change in yourself?
Facing the 2nd session of IETTP, many trainees might start thinking that they need some changes in themselves, let alone to improve English skills. If you have any, what will be the first thing that you want to change in yourself?^^
Hi, Meg! I'm so happy to meet you. I think I'm not shy, but as you know, I'm poor at my English and I had no enough time to speak with you. Thanks for your Tip. From now on I'd like to speak something with you and would have a chance to enhance my English ability because I'm sure you 're very smart and kind. I hope you 'll have a good time in the 2nd session. from 2:8
Hi, Meg! This is our final session. We have only three months left in KNUE. However, I still lack the English skills. I am eager to improve them. To do that, I think I have to be more confident. Sometimes my shyness disturbs that. In this session, I will try to remove my shyness and have more confidence.
Hi,Meg! To be frank with you, I have tried hard to change my attitude since I have attended at this program. My mentor always cheered me up,too behind me like your husband. The first thing I wanted to change in myself was to recognize my poor English level not my profile for 24years. I think it was a nice start. I am pleased that you are my classmate. I like your innocent smile. It's not flattery.
Hello,Meg Nice to meet you here. I have admired you all the time. You have all things including abilty, good personality, nice husband etc. I think you deserve it. Beside improving English skill, I want to lose weight. When I go shopping, It's difficult to choose pretty clothes for me. Losing weight and keeping health are my urgent things. Without health I can't do any thing. See you.
Well... There are many things to change. Amongst them, the first thing that I want to chage in myself is to express my inner feeling to others. I seldom express my emotional status when I have conflict with others even though I get very angry. So they don't know how angry I am.
Beautiful woman ! I`m always happy to see you. Whenever I meet you, you always smile. I think that makes classmates happy. Hummm, as for me, I`d like to change my way of thinking, Korean style. It means that it`s very difficult for me to speak, listen and write in English. To learn and improve English, that is the first step in my case. Anyway, I`m very pleased to be with you ! Ha ha ha !
6 comments:
Hi, Meg!
I'm so happy to meet you.
I think I'm not shy, but as you know, I'm poor at my English and I had no enough time to speak with you. Thanks for your Tip.
From now on I'd like to speak something with you and would have a chance to enhance my English ability because I'm sure you 're very smart and kind.
I hope you 'll have a good time in the 2nd session.
from 2:8
Hi, Meg!
This is our final session.
We have only three months left in KNUE. However, I still lack the English skills. I am eager to improve them. To do that, I think I have to be more confident. Sometimes my shyness disturbs that. In this session, I will try to remove my shyness and have more confidence.
Hi,Meg!
To be frank with you, I have tried hard to change my attitude since I have attended at this program. My mentor always cheered me up,too behind me like your husband. The first thing I wanted to change in myself was to recognize my poor English level not my profile for 24years. I think it was a nice start. I am pleased that you are my classmate. I like your innocent smile. It's not flattery.
Hello,Meg
Nice to meet you here.
I have admired you all the time.
You have all things including abilty, good personality, nice husband etc. I think you deserve it.
Beside improving English skill, I want to lose weight. When I go shopping, It's difficult to choose pretty clothes for me. Losing weight and keeping health are my urgent things. Without health I can't do any thing. See you.
Hi, Meg!!
Well...
There are many things to change. Amongst them, the first thing that I want to chage in myself is to express my inner feeling to others. I seldom express my emotional status when I have conflict with others even though I get very angry. So they don't know how angry I am.
Beautiful woman !
I`m always happy to see you.
Whenever I meet you, you always smile. I think that makes classmates happy. Hummm, as for me, I`d like to change my way of thinking, Korean style. It means that it`s very difficult for me to speak, listen and write in English.
To learn and improve English, that is the first step in my case.
Anyway, I`m very pleased to be with you ! Ha ha ha !
Post a Comment