Sunday, July 6, 2008

Q8. What would be a nice gift or souvenir from the US??


Hellow, dude~ ^-^

How did you endure the sizzling, flaming, unbearable, sticky, steamy, annoyingly hot weather last weekend??

It must have been a great idea to stay home and chill out with family or TV or movies~~

Crossing out a day after a day on a calendar, we are all looking forward to going to the US..

Here I found a great picture of the MSU campus~~ commending a whole view of the campus.....

Come to think of the day in the US, I got worried of what to buy for my family or if needed for my coworkers back to school~

Any idea??????

5 comments:

Kevin said...

H1!! Meg
Who is muhammad? i am sure that you don't know him. it's like a junk comment.
Anyway, what a coincidence! you've got a identical question. Check up Young's question for this week. Now, i realize everyone is worried about a gift. Actually, i am too, but ,i can say, fortunately, i don't have many people i have to buy something. i have no good relationship with my brother and sister, which means i don't need to buy for them ㅋㅋ.
Before leaving for the states, i have to make a gift list

sunny said...

Hi, Meg!
The same question as young's. You two might have telepathy. ha..
Well, for your mom, what about a nice costemic like Lancom or Esteelauder or a bag made in Aemrica. I heard women's favorite brand for a bag made in America. It's made of cloth with colorful flower printed pattern, not a leather bag. For others, what about chocolate. Uh..too much, buying some presents for family or.. is quite a annoying thing. If you care about it too much, you cannot enjoy your life in USA.
For your bosses, whiskey or wine is good if they like drinking.

Shake said...

A baseball cap for your brother or sister.
A tobacco or alcohol for your father.
A scarf for your mother.
Candies or chocolates for your co-workers.
A postcard to your friends.

Sharon said...

Hi, Meg.
I can't believe that we won't sit together, make a joke and tease Kevin in a week. You are really warm-hearted, considerate and excellent in everything.

Gift or souvenir? I will not buy many things. For my mom, before leaving I will get her 보약. For my husband, I'll buy a good wine.(Actually, it's for us). For my lovable girls, I will get them American dollars. They want cash.

young said...

Thank Meg !!!!!
Same question.
I really want to know what I should buy. Anyway, let`s think about it.