Sunday, June 22, 2008

Q6. When did you finally feel grown up?

1) When I found myself standing taller than my mother
2) When I found myself trying to lose while arm-wrestling with my father
3) When I wiped away the black-stamp ink from my fingers, after putting my prints on my resident registration card
4) When my teacher's first love story made me recall my own painful memory

You might have your own story though..
In order for you to answer it easily, I made it a multiple-choice question...
I met my students this Sunday, who became university students, apparently much taller than me~ Upon hearing those giant-looking students calling me 'teacher', I felt a bit old and finally grown up ^^

3 comments:

young said...

As I told you in class time, when I had a first baby, I felt it.
If you have a similar experience, you`ll agree with me !!!!
You know, getting adult is not good. It`s because there are a lot of things to take care of.

sunny said...

Hi, Meg!
For me, when I started my career.
When I got first wage, I gave it to my dad, he just smiled and gave it back to me. After that, I felt I was a real adult.

Sharon said...

Hi, Meg.
As you know, I always try to look young. But my face tell me you are not young.

When i meet my old friends after a long period of absence and see her wrinkled eye area, I feel grown up