Saturday, June 28, 2008

Q7. What's the 1st thing to pack?

Hellow~ My classmates~
It's almost 2 weeks left before heading to the US...
Did you make a list of items to pack??
Time to think about what to pack or not to pack~
What's your 1st thing to pack? ^^
The situation in the picture shouldn't happen to any of us~^_^*

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, Meg.
On friday, I met my friends. One of them went to the US through this program at differnt university. I asked her what to pack. She said short pants and sleeveless shirts are necessary. A bikini is a must 'cause I have a good figure. Meg, it's just a joke. My friends are just like me. I heard the lectureroom is so cold that we should take cardigan. The other thing not to pack is the worries about anything left in Korea.

Ran said...

Hello, Meg
I wll pack some basic medicine first. As you know, it's difficult to find suitable medicine without doctor's prescription. The thing that I shouln't carry is greed for English. Even though I have hunger for English, I will study English step by step not to be discouraged in mainland. See you.

sunny said...

Hi, Meg.
Well.. I haven't travel a lot, though, in the past, I packed lots of things from shampoo to sandles.
Now I think packing too much makes you annoyed. Just credit card is Ok. You can get anything in the States. Two more things you should pack are medicine for you and postcards for your local friends you might make.

Kevin said...

People often get me wrong. what i mean is i look like somewhat outgoing, easy to get along with others and other culture, so that i may not have any difficulty in meal abroad. However, i have very very big problem: i can get along with ethnic cusine at all.
This is my answer for your question. Whenever i visit other countries, the first thing i bring along with me is a box of "sin" noodle. it may sound very strange, but wait and see how it works when you get there. another thing is fried Kimchi. because it doesn't go bad easily so that i have it as long as i want

young said...

Hi,Meg.
Well, what I want to pack is books, not English books.
In here, I didn`t read many books.
So, while I`m in flight, I want to read them.

Nicole said...

Hi Meg,
Great pictures.
Don't forget to pack good walking shoes and light sweaters or jackets that you can layer with so that during weather changes you can put more on or take them off.

Ran said...

Hello, Meg
Last January I have been to Hawaii for one month. At that time I spent so much money. I bought some medicine like omega 3 and glucosamine. They really liked it. And at the duty free shop, I bought whisky. Also I bought a bottle of organic maple syrup. I don't know what to buy this time. Probably good medicine because I heard it's good and works well.
One more reason In Korea, American medicine is expensive. Think about together at MSU.