Saturday, June 14, 2008

Q5. What scares you most!


There was an interesting quote from a soap opera:
"Time, not scandal, is the scariest thing to an acrtress."
Almost has half a year of 2008 passed ...
As the end of the course is coming nearer, it scares me most these days..
What about u! It could be a person, a thing or something invisible (such as ghost) ~~

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, Meg.
Returning to school.. It makes me crazy.
But I think I have to find a postive sides of returning to school. Without them I cann't live happily. The only one thing I can expect from school is a native speaker who works at my school. His seat is beside me. I will be able to keep speaking in English.

Kevin said...

i'm afraid and scared of being alone or outcasted. when i'm with people, i feel relaxed and happy. However, i think i am alone for any reason or without any reason, that scares me a lot, and get depressed. i think everybody think the same way though.

young said...

I totally agree with you.
I`m really scared that time is passing by so fast in here.
These days, as for me, I feel very tired. I don`t know why. Sometimes, during class time, I feel sleepy. However, even though I can`t catch the time, I`ll make many good memories in here and study hard. That can kick the scares off.

sunny said...

For me, the mouth of human. Words without caution by humans are the most terrbible things. As a teacher, I might have hurt many of my students, I have been hurt by many. Sometimes I don't want to say a word.

Nicole said...

Hi Meg,
Interesting and profound quote. I get worried that time is moving faster the older I get. I suppose it happens to everyone.