Sunday, June 8, 2008

Q4. Psychology Test: "Know yourself by your birthday numbers"

Add all the numbers of your birth date in the solar calendar.
If you end up with a two-digit number, add those two numbers.
ex) if your birthday is 10.21.1979.
1+0+2+1+1+9+7+9=30, so 3+0=3. Your number is 3!
Let me post up the answer next week!! ^^ Show me your number!!!!
I'll share mine!!

6 comments:

ziedane said...

Hi, Meg!
I'm so happy to leave my comment.
It's very interesting question, if I 'll give you my number, you 're gonna return me very important info(tips), very fun. I'm looking forward to getting my information.
My number is 6. Enjoy this week!

Kevin said...

i can't wait until next week. Can you share what you have in this week, if you are so generous to tell it. Anyway, your question is so nice to give you an answer.
Mine is 6

Lina said...

Hi, Meg!
Did you have a wonderful weekend?
My number is 7.
I really wonder what the result will be. How can I wait till next week? Please let us know the result as fast as possible....

Jenny said...

Whenever I post the new question to my blogger, I think a few times about what kind of questions will be interesting. Yours is quite interesting. My number is 5. I hope your will have a nice weekend with your family.

Nicole said...

Hi Meg,
My number is 3. I can't wait to see what you tell us about our numbers. Numerology is a great way of fortune-telling.

sunny said...

My number is 3. What do I know about myself?