Sunday, June 1, 2008

Do you like rainy days?


It is said that we're expecting some rainy days this week~~
I hope it doesn't make us feel down or gloomy~
I personally like rainy days...
I do like its sound at first
I do like raindrops spattering on the windows ...
I also do like watching people holding colorful umbrellas to their tastes...
I sometimes like to look at a couple sharing one umbrella ...
I definitely like to see the crystal clear sky after rain...
Most of all, I do enjoy drinking a cup of coffee inside a cozy cafe looking out the window...^^
Well..... To be sure, I can't miss THIS.
I sometimes enjoy eating Kimchi geon with makgeolli ^=^
What about you?? If yes( or if not), give me some reasons~~

4 comments:

Kevin said...

oh i'm lucky because i'm the first man to leave a comment. to your question, i have to say "Yes, i do"
whenever i hear the sound of rain, i feel like i have to do something special. it can be an action or thought. it means that i can get out of the routine, and try to do unusual things.

sunny said...

Sure, I like raining sound flaling to the roof or.. Sometimes when it rains, I think of an old movie... I forgot the title. I just remember the main charecter tapdanced to the raining sound under the umbrella on the street. It sounded cheerful. Plus, a cup of coffee with nice human would be great! ㅎㅎ

ziedane said...

I don't like a rainy day, but I used to enjoy sometimes drinking 'Makgoli' with 'Jeon' or play Baduk with my little boy.

young said...

I really like rainy days.
The best thing is to drive a car by myself.